TEKNO RC - TKR6502 - EB410.2 1/10th 4WD Competition Electric Buggy Kit
Since its 2017 release, the groundbreaking features of the EB410 have propelled the platform to the peak of performance and durability in the 1/10th scale 4wd buggy class.
The never before seen weight forward, reverse bell crank design turned heads as it was winning at the highest levels of competition on wide-ranging track surfaces. Its first major title came when Tyler Hooks piloted it to a first-place finish at the 2018 ROAR nationals in the stock 4wd 1/10th class. A few months later, Jared Tebo claimed his first victory at the prestigious 2019 Reedy Race of Champions.
Even though it has been extremely successful in the hands of our team drivers and customers, our design engineers weren’t content and knew it could be improved.
Tekno RC is pleased to announce the next evolution in 1/10th scale 4wd buggy is here, the EB410.2. We’ve set the bar in terms of build quality and easy to follow instructions, so expect the same here. Not only have many of the updated components from the ET410 been incorporated, but several all-new elements have been included to further improve handling and durability.
Now included is a front end sway bar system along with new 15-degree low roll center spindle carriers. The suspension has been upgraded with new pistons and revised shock towers. In the rear, we have included new arms that allow front-mounted shocks, new adjustable roll center rear hubs, and a new, taller one-piece wing mount to help improve aerodynamics and roll characteristics. Durability has also been improved with a new spur gear, a front bulkhead brace, heavy-duty ABCD hinge pin braces, and larger 3.5mm inner hinge pins.
We think you will agree, the EB410.2 represents a new level of performance, durability, and value to help you step higher on the podium.
EB410.2 Key Features:
- Revised CNC 7075 Long Wear Chassis
- New Larger 3.5mm HD Hinge Pins and Revised Hinge Pin Inserts
- New ABCD Hinge Pin Braces w/ Revised Suspension Geometry
- New Taller, Stronger One Piece Wing Mount w/ Height Adjustments
- 13mm Big Bore Shocks w/ Revised Cartridge and Cap Bushing
- Ultra Secure Locking Spring Perch Design
- New Rear Arms w/ Front Mounted Shocks
- New Adjustable Roll Center Rear Hubs
- New 15 Degree LRC Spindle Carriers
- New Aluminum Front Camber Plate w/ Bulkhead Brace
- Revised Material 81T Spur Gear
- Front and Rear Sway Bars Now Included
- Large Wheel Bearings and 6mm HD Stub Axles
- Newly Optimized Reverse Bellcrank Steering System