TKR1125 – XT Hex Wrench (2.0mm Ball, adjustable length, 4mm shank)
Tekno RC XT Tools Info:
The XT CNC machined tools will make working on your Tekno RC vehicles an enjoyable task. The design of most tool handles and tips leaves much to be desired in terms of feel, comfort, and functionality. To address these issues we started with a weighted aluminum tool handle that feels balanced and precise while you work with it. Couple this with CNC machined high carbon steel adjustable length 4mm shank tips and you have a set of tools that exceeds others in comfort, usefulness, and durability.
TKR1106 – XT Hex Wrench (2.5mm, adjustable length, 4mm shank)
TKR1125 – XT Hex Wrench 2.0mm Ball
The handles are gun metal anodized for a sleek appearance and wear resistance. Soft knurling on the handle’s grip area produces tremendous leverage without tearing up your hands. A large flat spot on the bottom helps prevent your tools from rolling onto the ground. Each tool is laser etched for easy identification. A large thumb relief in the handle makes for an ergonomic feel. An M5 set screw holds the tips in place so you can be sure they wont come loose or strip out while adjusting them.
There are two different handle sizes and all tips are compatible with both handles. This enables you to tailor your tools to your working preferences without sacrifices.
- CNC machined weighted and balanced aluminum handles
- Soft knurling for comfort with large flat spot to prevent rolling away
- Gun metal anodized for wear and laser etched for identification
- Large M5 set screw for securing tips firmly in place without stripping
- Available in 1.5, 2.0, 2.5mm hex, 2.0, 2.5mm ball, and 5.0, 5.5, 7.0, 8.0mm nut drivers.