Tekno RC NB48 2.0 TKR9300 and 5 x ~FREE JTP SHOCK OILS OF YOUR CHOICE
We’re excited to reveal the first vehicle based on a completely new 1/8th scale platform, the Tekno RC NB48 2.0 1/8th 4WD Competition Nitro Buggy. This has to be the best build we have ever had the pleasure of doing - fit and finish truly is second to non - some amazing innovation not available on any other brand of car - a truly awesome bit of kit - build pics will be on the blog very soon
This new platform includes so many changes, simply calling it a .5 is not enough. It’s a ground-up original design where almost everything has been rethought, re-engineered and retooled. Our .4 vehicles have been widely regarded as some of the best vehicles in the industry and we knew developing their successors was going to be a long, difficult and costly process.
After over a full year of on-track testing and many, many revisions, we have created a vehicle that maintains the quality, durability, and fit-and-finish we’re known for while dramatically improving its consistency and handling. At first glance, you might only notice a few of the larger design changes, but when viewed side-by-side, you will notice that there are many small, one or two millimeter changes that add up to a significantly improved driving experience. Almost no expense was spared in producing the best product possible. This has been a very long and involved project and we hope you will be impressed.
We appreciate our customers and team members who have patiently waited while we meticulously developed and thoroughly tested the new platform. It’s not easy to wait for something that is this much better and more fun to drive.
The wait is over and we believe you will agree it was worth it.
- 3mm CNC 7075 Aluminum Hard Anodized Lightened Chassis
- Independent Servo Mounts w/ Decoupled Battery and Radio Boxes
- CNC 7075 Shock Towers, Pivot Blocks, and Motor Mounts
- 16mm Bore Fluid Filled Shocks with CNC Delrin Pistons and Guides
- Double-Bearing Center Differential w/ Split Differential Mount Rear Hub and Arm Insert System w/ Adjustable Roll Center and Toe
- 3 Fluid Filled Easy Access Differentials Long Arm, Narrow Pivot Suspension Geometry
- 1-Piece Wing Mount and Ultra-Lightweight Wing 2nd Generation
- Quick Fueling Body
- Proven Tekno RC Durability
- All Metric Hardware
Needed to complete
- 2/3 channel radio/transmitter
- High torque steering and brake servo (at least 300 oz/in)
- RX battery 58.5mm x 36mm x 34.5mm (L x W x H)
- Switch harness
- .21 nitro engine, tuned pipe, manifold, and glow plug
- Fuel bottle, fuel, 1/8th buggy starter box, and glow ignitor
- 1/8th scale buggy tires, wheels & CA glue Paint for body